FM abruptly closes with no save

Brewster, Christopher C christopher.c.brewster at lmco.com
Tue Feb 12 16:11:26 PST 2008

I've been learning FM in the middle of a project, and it sometimes seems
a bit ornery. I'm inserting graphics linked from a Powerpoint file.
First I do Special > Anchored Frame, and set "Top of column". Then I
paste the graphic into the frame. Twice today, after I have done this
process 5 or 10 times, I perform the first step and suddenly FM closes
without saving. Since contemporary software usually includes a Newbie
Detector Module to make things more exciting for the beginner, maybe
someone could suggest a way to make myself less obvious to the NDM.
Thanks.

Christopher C. Brewster

Lockheed Martin