how to fix ePublisher Pro invalid URI messages?

Keene, Judith L (Judy) JudyKeene at fairisaac.com
Wed Feb 13 08:33:30 PST 2008

Hello!

I have ePublisher Pro 9.0 and FrameMaker 7.2.

When I try to create a WinHelp file (and fail), I get

" Invalid URI 'mailto:' specified."

"Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed."

 Is there a setting in a FrameMaker or ePublisher file that I can change
to fix this?

Thank you for all suggestions!

       Judy