FM abruptly closes with no save

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 01:04:06 PST 2008

FM 7.2 XP. When looking for a way to remove a ghost revision bar at
the end of a paragraph last in a section in Structured FM (5 or 6
levels closing), I went to Format > Document > Change Bars. When
clicking on that (with the elements highlighted), FM crashed without
saving of any sort, only showing an error message for a moment and
telling it must close.

My first experience in this direction for a long time.

I have not tried to regenerate this error.

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson
Air Atlanta Icelandic.

--
"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious."
 -- Edsel Murphy, dec.