FM abruptly closes with no save

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 05:56:15 PST 2008

In the MIFfed file I found the offending rascal. Between the closing
of the second last and the last Section level elements, where there
should have been nothing, I found:
 <Font
    <FTag `'>
    <FChangeBar Yes>
    <FLocked No>
   > # end of Font

It seemed impossible to get to it in FM itself. Deleting these lines
in the MIF cleared the change bar. So this (or something similar) is
what to look for in the MIF in such cases.

Bodvar