future of FrameMaker

Fri Feb 15 07:00:24 PST 2008

maxwell.hoffmann wrote:

> (I've read the other replies to this post also.) Like Bernard
> A., I too am at the annual FrameMaker Chautauqua. (A great
> venue for new info and easy access to experts; I highly
> recommend it!)

I attended the 2005 Chautauqua and thought it was well worth my
employer's money. <g> I really regret that for budget and schedule
reasons, I couldn't attend last year's or this year's.

Thank you, Maxwell, for this terrific post. I appreciate the information
and insights.

For the next year or two, every time someone posts some variant of "I
heard FrameMaker is dead," let's all forward them Maxwell's excellent
update.

Richard

------
Richard G. Combs