future of FrameMaker

Dennis Brunnenmeyer dennisb at chronometrics.com
Fri Feb 15 16:06:33 PST 2008

This will be the 30th and I hope the LAST of all posts under this
subject line. This is taking an awful lot of user bandwidth and
productive time away from revenue-generating, useful work. Please
desist from continuing this thread. This poor horse has been beat to
death so many times that only the hide is left.

Grumpy...
At 07:00 AM 2/15/2008, Combs, Richard wrote:
>maxwell.hoffmann wrote:
>
> > (I've read the other replies to this post also.) Like Bernard
> > A., I too am at the annual FrameMaker Chautauqua. (A great
> > venue for new info and easy access to experts; I highly
> > recommend it!)
>
>I attended the 2005 Chautauqua and thought it was well worth my
>employer's money. <g> I really regret that for budget and schedule
>reasons, I couldn't attend last year's or this year's.
>
>Thank you, Maxwell, for this terrific post. I appreciate the information
>and insights.
>
>For the next year or two, every time someone posts some variant of "I
>heard FrameMaker is dead," let's all forward them Maxwell's excellent
>update.
>
>Richard
>

>------
>Richard G. Combs
>Senior Technical Writer
>Polycom, Inc.
>richardDOTcombs AT polycomDOTcom
>303-223-5111
>------
>rgcombs AT gmailDOTcom
>303-777-0436
>------

>or visit
>http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/dennisb%40chronometrics.com
>
>Send administrative questions to listadmin at frameusers.com. Visit
>http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.

Dennis Brunnenmeyer
Director of Engineering
CEDAR RIDGE SYSTEMS
15019 Rattlesnake Road
Grass Valley, CA 95945-8710
Office: (530) 477-9015
Fax:  (530) 477-9085
Mobile: (530) 320-9025
eMail:  dennisb /at/ chronometrics /dot/ com