Software Purchase Justification

Ann Balaban abalaban at tsystem.com
Mon Feb 18 10:49:54 PST 2008

I used the $$ numbers for justification. Just upgrading to FM8 and
Acrobat 3D is worth it. But he wants something else. We are going
to discuss it next week but I wanted to anticipate his requests
and already have it completed. I guess I should have mentioned this the
first time. Included in my request was:
- price justification
- fact that it will incorporate our company's training files in
Captivate
- fact that it will also handle MS Word docs
- allows for publishing in multiple languages and formats, including
XML...
- allows reuse and leveraging of FM documents in the help project,
reducing time by...

His actual comment was
"Need to generate a biz justification. (you have like half of that
here...)

Thanks for the input I have received. I have gotten some ideas.

Regards,
annb