Find and Replace cross references

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 08:12:14 PST 2008

Ah, the Daily Deirdre is like a ray of sunshine in our dark cubes....

Yes, you can use a cross-ref, but a user variable would be better and
more flexible. And you can use it to consistently control the name of
the document everywhere else too -- title page, part number, etc.

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.
 DoD 358