Find and Replace cross references

Owen, Clint Clint.Owen at craneaerospace.com
Wed Feb 20 08:13:20 PST 2008

Cross references work great for this. Just put a cross reference marker
at the first place you use the text, like on a title page, then cross
reference it everywhere you need it. You can also use a variable to
insert the text in the first location, to make it even easier. Change
the variable once and it is propagated throughout the document.

Clint Owen
Technical Publications
Crane Aerospace & Electronics