help needed with cleanfm batch file

Eason, David David.Eason at lsi.com
Thu Feb 21 07:24:35 PST 2008

I delete unwanted files by running a search and deleting the found
files.

1.    Press Start >> Search >> For Files or Folders >> All files and
folders >> All or part of the file name.

2.    Type *.backup.* in the text box.

3.    Press Search.

After finding all the files, highlight and delete them. That way, you
find and delete them all, regardless of location. Repeat the procedure
for each type of file to delete.

Regards,

David Eason

LSI Corporation