style following inset

Halleman, Joseph (Joseph) halleman at alcatel-lucent.com
Fri Feb 22 06:14:05 PST 2008

Mollye,
Try the following:
In the text inset, insert empty paragraph above the text.
Create the paragraph tag with a small font size (2pt), 0 spacing above
and below, and import tag into the book files.
Insert the text inset into the book file at an empty paragraph below the
previous paragraph.
The empty paragraph takes on the format of that first empty paragraph in
the text inset.
Regards,
Joe