boilerplate text on reference pages

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 07:56:16 PST 2008

AutoText is a plugin, not part of FM, so that's probably why it didn't come up in FM help. See http://www.siliconprairiesoftware.com/Products.html
 Rene L. Stephenson

----- Original Message ----
From: David Kuhn <david.kuhn at amdocs.com>
To: Rene Stephenson <rinnie1 at yahoo.com>; framers at lists.frameusers.com
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 10:42:31 AM
Subject: RE: boilerplate text on reference pages

<!--
 _filtered {font-family:Tahoma;panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
 _filtered {font-family:Verdana;panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}
	{margin-right:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.EmailStyle19
	{font-family:Arial;color:windowtext;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none none;}
 _filtered {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{}
-->
I’m not sure, I never used it.
 I just searched the help for the topic and came up with
nothing.

 I saw that the Development paragraph tag includes the text
Development:\ in the Numbering tab.
 So in trying to create the Implementation table, I changed
this text.
 Even though I created the new table style in the catalog.

 Oh, I stumbled on the answer.
 I forgot to update all.
 Now when I insert more tables, at least the Implementation
text appears.
 The icon text when you hover over it still says development,
unfortunately, but I think I can live with it unless someone has a clever
solution.
 (I’m sure you do.)

 David Kuhn
Technical Writer, PBG

+1.972.9.776.1956 (desk)
+1.972.54.307.8987 (mobile)

AMDOCS > CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SYSTEMS INNOVATION