PDFMark Bookmarks

William Abernathy william at inch.com
Fri Feb 29 12:35:48 PST 2008

My last attempt at getting this answered resulted in zero responses. I will
assume that it was because my post was not a model of concision or clarity. So
I'll try it again, hitting the highlights.

When inserting PDFMark bookmarks to other PDF documents, is it possible to force
the inserted links to the top of the Bookmarks panel on the generated PDF
document? If there is, what's the magic argument? Currently, the bookmarks may
be placed at the top of the column (if there are many chapters) or the bottom
(if there is only one chapter).

Right now, the PDFMark argument to create the bookmark to another document looks
like this:

[/Title (Title)
/Action /GoToR /File (foo.pdf)
/C [0 0 1]
/F 2
/OUT pdfmark

FrameMaker 7.2, Acrobat + Distiller 7.0 on Windows XP

Thanks,

--William