Unavailable fonts issue (Isabelle Lopez)

James Dyson jdyson at kvh.com
Wed Jan 2 06:30:07 PST 2008

Have you already checked the reference pages and master pages?
---------
Hi Framers,

I'm sure this is a very novice question, but I need some help.

I'm running Windows XP (SP2), using unstructured FrameMaker 7.2.

Even though I've checked all the paragraph and character tags for stray
fonts and have generated a list of fonts for each file, I get a
"Document named xxx uses unavailable fonts..." message. The console
displays a font that I know is nowhere in my documents, so how do I get
rid of this pop-up? The more important issue is that because the
documents are reformated on opening because of substitution of fonts, I
get unresolved cross-references alerts on good refs every time I reopen
saved files.

Hope this all makes sense. If not and you're able to help, please feel
free to email me.

Regards,

IRL
ilopez at texasbar.com

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended by KVH Industries for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email so that the sender's address records can be corrected.