third-party or Frame tools for doc review/collaboration

Matthew Reeves mreeves111 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 08:55:53 PST 2008

I recently started using FM after a seven-yr hiatus :) There used to be a
tool called FrameView or something. I think it was a cheap solution
companies could purchase for subject matter experts who don't author but are
involved in the review/collaboration process.

Also, I know about some third-party apps for commenting/saving changes to
PDFs. I mean ones that are much cheaper than the Acrobat suite. These would
solve part of the collaboration problem, but we are hoping to review/accept
review comments programmatically in similar fashion to Word.

Any referrals and general tips much appreciated.

Cheers,
Matthew Reeves
mreeves111 at gmail.com