third-party or Frame tools for doc review/collaboration

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Wed Jan 2 18:19:31 PST 2008

Adobe discontinued the Frame viewing product not too long after
acquiring Frame Development, Inc. FrameMaker came with an ability
to produce PDF files and the ability to "read" PDF files was
distributed for free. Of course, that didn't solve the collaboration
issue.

However, Acrobat 8 (both "Standard" and "Pro") allows a user to
enable a PDF file for shared review including users who only have
the free Reader 8.

	- Dov