OT (maybe): Saving Watermark Settings in Acrobat 8

Lin Surasky Lin.Surasky at retalix.com
Fri Jan 4 09:20:00 PST 2008

Hi all-

I use the watermark tool in Acrobat for indicating "draft" and other
temporary statuses during docs review, since it's faster than doing it
in FrameMaker. However, Acrobat can't seem to save the font family as
part of the watermark settings. It saves everything else (size, color,
opacity, position, etc.) but not the font. Is this is a bug, or is there
some magical reason why this is happening?

Lin

PS - Yes, I know it's easy enough to just change the font family each
time, but I'm extraordinarily lazy, and also picky. If something is
supposed to work a certain way, I expect it to. I know I also can use a
graphic file instead, but that means our team needs to maintain yet
another file. I'd prefer to keep that to a minimum, since there's always
a rogue employee who wants to delete files on a whim.....