PDF or Frame problem?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 14:23:28 PST 2008

Diane,
It would help everyone help you if you provide the OS, FM and Acrobat
versions, and any particulars about the environment (stand alone;
client-server, etc.) and how you create the PDF (SaveAs, print to an
Adobe printer, print a PS file to another printer driver and distill
that, etc.) that may be relevant.

Cheers,
Art

On Jan 7, 2008 3:47 AM, Diane Schaefer <dschaefer at sandvine.com> wrote:
> I have seven books in a release. All but the release notes share the
> same files (with the exception of the TOC, etc.).  Theoretically they
> all use the same settings to print to PDF. However, I've found the
> following problems in the PDF documents for these books:
>

> -In one document, the  hyperlinks don't work in the first half of the
> TOC. All other hyperlinks work.
>
> -In the release notes (separate template), the PDF is created at about
> 80%, even though the scale is set at 100% and the page size is set at
> 8.5x11 (letter).
>

> Are these problems due to Frame settings or Acrobat settings, and where
> do I look to resolve them?
>

> TIA,
>
> Diane Schaefer
>

> Diane Schaefer