PDF or Frame problem?

Diane Schaefer dschaefer at sandvine.com
Mon Jan 7 00:47:28 PST 2008

I have seven books in a release. All but the release notes share the
same files (with the exception of the TOC, etc.).  Theoretically they
all use the same settings to print to PDF. However, I've found the
following problems in the PDF documents for these books:

-In one document, the  hyperlinks don't work in the first half of the
TOC. All other hyperlinks work.

-In the release notes (separate template), the PDF is created at about
80%, even though the scale is set at 100% and the page size is set at
8.5x11 (letter).

Are these problems due to Frame settings or Acrobat settings, and where
do I look to resolve them?

TIA,

Diane Schaefer

Diane Schaefer