corrupted paragraph format from 7.2 to 8

David Kuhn david.kuhn at amdocs.com
Mon Jan 14 01:39:37 PST 2008

I have a problem when someone with version 8 uses the template I created
with version 7.2.
The Bullet level two does not appear as a round bullet. It appears as an
open quotation mark.
Any ideas what is causing that and how to fix it?

Currently, she has fixed the file by copying in a bullet from a file
that is OK.
But I'd still like to get at the root of the matter.

David Kuhn
Technical Writer, PBG

+1.972.9.776.1956 (desk)
+1.972.54.307.8987 (mobile)

AMDOCS > CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SYSTEMS INNOVATION