Importing single variable values?

frameusers at natebus.de frameusers at natebus.de
Mon Jan 14 08:10:21 PST 2008

Hello,

i have a set of FrameScript-scripts for import of many formats (character formats, colors, conditional formats, variable formats etc.)

http://framescript.natebus.de/index.php?navi=superimportbundle#ImportSelVarFmt

Best regards
Karsten

Esteemed Framers,

I think I once knew the answer to this question, but it escapes me now,
and I can find nothing in the Frame documentation: Is there any way to
import a single or a selected subset of variable values from one
document to another? I tend to think there is not, that it is
all-or-nothing, but I thought I'd check to be sure.

Anyone out there know for sure?

Chuck Beck

Sr. Technical Writer | Infor | Office: 614.523.7302 |
Charles.Beck at infor.com <mailto:Charles.Beck at infor.com>