The dreaded Internal Error error meets the dreaded Adobe support, sigh

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 04:55:21 PST 2008

Emily,

The one thing I cannot see that has been mentioned int this discussion
and was my main teaser is the setting in "Generate Acrobat Data".
Ticking the "Generate Tagged PDF" (and then emptying the box or
leaving only a few things to tag -- for leaner output) did the trick
for me.

Bodvar

On Jan 11, 2008 6:31 PM, Emily Berk <emily at armadillosoft.com> wrote:
> I tried, Gillian, but FrameMaker crashes in the middle of the print to ps so there is no .ps file to distill.
>
> At 09:56 AM 1/11/2008 -0800, Flato, Gillian wrote:
> >Emily,
> >
> >Did you try printing to a .ps file and then opening Acrobat Distiller
> >and distilling the .ps file into a PDF?
> >

> >-Gillian

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious."
 -- Edsel Murphy, dec.