Index markers not showing in generated index

Pete Rourke pete at rourke.org
Mon Jan 21 14:26:27 PST 2008

Thanks Stuart,

I've tried both with and without spaces.
What is funny is that
Index Marker =  Items;<$nopage>Violation:Items
The Items shows up in the Index, but the Violation:Items does not.

In the Index, there are 15 secondary items that do work under the primary
Violation, I just can't get the word "Items" as a secondary even if the
Index Marker = Violation:Items (no carriage returns or spaces in the line.

Thanks again

Pete