Alphabetizing a generated list of Figures or Tables

Pete Rourke pete at rourke.org
Wed Jan 23 11:31:03 PST 2008

Thanks Richard,

This is great information, I think the task would be daunting to create my
own index of figures, and I'm not certain of the value.
The probable resolution to my issue is to include the "Figure 1-12" in the
LOF as opposed to just the text of the caption. This would help the reader
orient the figures to the chapters which would probably be more than
sufficient.

In a future project, I will incorporate your suggestion in index of markers.
Great stuff!

Thanks again

Pete Rourke
Chandler, AZ