List of linked graphic file locations

Tue Jan 29 07:34:14 PST 2008

J. Paul Kent wrote:

> Just before a recent deadline, I had to cobble together a
> bunch of content from disparate locations.
>
> I'm going to need to archive my source files soon and it
> occurs to me that locating all of the graphics is going to be tricky.

Nope, if they're really _linked_ (imported by reference), it's a piece
of cake. From the book window, with the last file in the book selected,
select Add > Index of > References. In the Set Up dialog box, move
Imported Graphics to the Include References box. Click Add. Voila! At
the end of your book, FM adds an alphabetical index of referenced
graphics. Each entry shows the complete path and file name.

HTH!
Richard

------
Richard G. Combs