[f2a] Variable on Master Pages.....getting them to talk

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Thu Jan 31 12:37:44 PST 2008

Hi Eduardo,

So, I am assuming you have a file in which all the pages are numbered
2H-2[letter] and that the book file has sequences 2H-[number]?

If that is true then Baruch's suggestion is good. But is that the case
or do you also have number sequences 2H-3, 2H-3A, ..., 2H-4, 2H-4A,...
within the same file?

Cheers
Alan

--
Alan Litchfield GradDipBus, MBus(Hons), CTT, MNZCS
AlphaByte