Off topic: Handling of linked graphics in several language versions in Framemaker

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 05:24:52 PDT 2008

Swapping a language-specific \Graphics folder in and out of the
document structure, depending on the language, would certainly work.
All it takes to break it is a slight difference in file naming
conventions though.

Another option is to use conditional text. If each graphic is in a
frame attached to a language-specific anchor paragraph tag, you should
be able to toggle individual or multiple languages on and off at will.

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.
 DoD 358