Off topic: Handling of linked graphics in several language versions in Framemaker

Robert Stoker info at seatechpubs.com
Tue Jul 1 09:54:22 PDT 2008

Anyone interested in using language-specific graphics without having
the hassle of manually re-importing the graphics into each language
document can contact me off-list. Our Single Source plug-in, which is
not commercially available, has most of the code required to perform
this task. If we get enough interest, we can extract the code from
our Single Source plug-in and make a new plug-in available.

Regards,
Robert Stoker
Seatech Publications, Inc.
www.seatechpubs.com