Sort order of entries in an index

Linda G. Gallagher lindag at techcomplus.com
Tue Jul 1 13:29:23 PDT 2008

Yes, this is a copy and paste of the exact marker entry that works for the
numerics:

70 mm stud:roller locations[070 mm]

Just tried these, but they ended up putting a blank entry (just the page
number, not text) above the Numerics group:

studs:70 mm roller locations[070 mm]
studs:90 mm roller locations[090 mm]

Other ideas?

Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
User guides, online help, FrameMaker and
WebWorks ePublisher templates