ANN: Front Runner Training: FrameScript course and Advanced level FrameMaker and Acrobat seminars September schedule

Veronica veronica at front-runner.com
Wed Jul 2 10:00:34 PDT 2008

Front Runner's September course lineup is set to be Advanced level seminars
and courses in FrameMaker and Acrobat. Have a look to see what we're
offering...

Framescript is a tool that allows you to automate many of the manual tasks
in FrameMaker publishing that normally consumes hours every day. The return
on investment is immediate. This course will change the way that you use
Framemaker.

On September 10 to 12 we have Alan Houser deliver our three day FrameScript
course. Our FrameScript course is only twice a year, so take advantage of
the opportunity for our fall dates...

Shlomo Perets will be in Toronto to deliver his highly sought after Advanced
level FrameMaker and Acrobat seminars.

You won't want to miss....The week of September 22nd to gain advanced,
practical knowledge of FrameMaker, Acrobat & Robohelp's integration
capabilities. Shlomo will deliver two integration seminars:

•FrameMaker Acrobat Advanced Techniques - September 22-23 •FrameMaker
Robohelp Integration - September 25

and two advanced Acrobat courses:

Acrobat: Designing Access to Information & Testing Your PDFs - September 24
Acrobat: Creating PDF Forms - September 26

Bring your laptops, bring your files, bring your questions!

Take advantage of our 10% Early Bird Discount to anyone who registers and
pays by July 31st, 2008.
Register for two or more seminars and receive an additional 10% for each
seminar when you register and pay.

These discounts cannot be combined or offered with any other promotion or
discount offerings.

For more information on these seminars and course, please visit:
www.front-runner.com or call 1-877-999-0155.

For registration, please call 416-515-0155 or 1-877-999-0155.

Sincerely,

Veronica Kütt
President
Front Runner Training, a Div. of Front Runner Publishing Solutions Inc.
416-515-0155
Call Toll free: 1-877-999-0155
veronica at front-runner.com

"Learn what you wish you'd known yesterday!"®