weird symbols in front of my Chapter Titles

Deirdre Reagan deirdre.reagan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 13:13:29 PDT 2008

Thanks, Clint.

The outline box is a little box that is appearing before the first
letter of the text.  I tried to delete it and it moved to behind the
text.

Thank you for setting my mind at ease about these not affecting the
text.  I'm being asked to make changes to these documents and I'm
learning as I'm going, so I don't want to remove the one thing that
causes the whole document to crash.

Deirdre