condition-specific paragraph tags idea

Lester C. Smalley lsmalley at infocon.com
Wed Jul 2 14:28:50 PDT 2008

You can add this to the "wish list" for future releases, but FrameMaker
does currently support automatically assigning a condition based on
paragraph (character, table) tags, although it is fairly simple to
automate this via an FDK client or FrameScript.

So I'm a bit confused by Deirdre's statement, unless it is simply being
able to mimic the display overrides of a condition.

On Wednesday, July 02, 2008 17:15, Deirdre Reagan wrote:

| In Paragraph Designer > Default Font, set the color to Red and create
| a new tag.
|
| That worked for me.
|
| Deirdre
|
| On 7/2/08, Ben Hechter <bhechter at yahoo.com> wrote:
| > Dear FM Gurus,
| >
| > Any thoughts on the possibility of creating condition-specific
| > paragraph tags (eg para_red, para_blue) that would somehow
| > magically set an associated condition?
| >
| > Ben

- Lester
Lester C. Smalley              Email: lsmalley AT infocon DOT com
Information Consultants, Inc.  Phone: 302-239-2942 FAX: 302-239-1712
Yorklyn, DE  19736               Web: www.infocon.com