FM 7.1 cannot find file to cross-ref to

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Thu Jul 3 13:50:55 PDT 2008

It's possible to launch multiple instances of FM. Files open in one
instance aren't considered open by another instance, so they won't
appear in the open file pull-down list in the cross-references dialog
box. Check that the files are open in the same active instance of FM.

Regards,

Peter
Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices