FM 7.1 cannot find file to cross-ref to

Emmy A. maisieari at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 14:11:11 PDT 2008

To be more clear, only one instance of Frame is open. When ALL files in the book are open, it is possible to create a cross-ref to another file of the book. FM correctly lists all the book files in the Document drop-down list. However, when only the two files are open, FM does not list the other file name in the Document drop-down list, only the Current file. This is true when any two files are open. It's a puzzlement.

Emmy A.