problem printing to PDF after system change

Jim Owens jowens at magma.ca
Fri Jul 4 13:43:30 PDT 2008

It's late Friday on US Independence Day, and you won't get many answers,
so I'll chime in for what it's worth (I'm in Canada).

My guess is that this is a printer driver problem. I don't know how you
create PDFs, but I do it the reliable way: print to a PS file, then run
Distiller on the PS file.

To print to a PS file, you need to set up a new local printer, specify
Print to File, and then assign it the AdobePS Acrobat Distiller driver.
This driver should be somewhere on your FrameMaker CD.

Probably that's not much help, but it may give you some ideas.