FM8 benefits

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 09:06:58 PDT 2008

Thanks for the great tips and assessment, Fred! I'll check out ABCM and Insets Plus.

I did finally receive approval for FM 8.0, so when I upgrade my personal copy, I'll get the TCS for myself. That way I can truly investigate that option as well as retain the flexibility for other clients. I'll have to look at whether their project timeline would allow for moving to structured FM before I can pitch any cost/feasibility to them, but I do see some potentially great benefits.

Thanks EVERYONE for your priceless input!!

Rene L. Stephenson