adding rows to tables

Deirdre Reagan deirdre.reagan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 13:57:42 PDT 2008

Yeah, I am trying to add text only.

I have information in one table (six or so pages long) and I'm adding
it to a new table of shorter length.

The columns are different, so I can't paste actual rows or columns.

I don't know how many actual rows of text I'm copying, so I've just
added 500 rows and delete the extra rows when I finished.

I'm afraid I'll guess short and some of the info won't copy.

Thanks,

Deirdre