Subject: Table Autonumbering

Wim Hooghwinkel - idtp wim at idtp.eu
Tue Jul 15 00:46:01 PDT 2008

Hi Sam,

You should check the folowing:
- table placement and anchor position. Using the float setting in
combination with 'top of page' can move a table to a different location,
away from the anchor and change the order of appearance.

- especial in inherited documents: look for the 'end of flow' sign. We had
similar problems and it turned out that somehow (by copying-pasting or
converting from SGML) there were several and of flow marks in the main text
flow. I guess a save as MIF could solve this partially.

HTH

>>Please note that I will be on holiday this summer between July 28 and
Agust 25 <<

>>Ik ben met vakantie van 28 juli tot 25 augustus<<

Vriendelijke groet,

Wim Hooghwinkel

Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in FrameMaker

iDTP
International DTP and Documentation Consultancy

tel. +31652036811
info at idtp.eu
www.idtp.eu