conversion table and template

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 10:49:16 PDT 2008

Hi Wim,

Rick Quatro sells a FrameScript solution called FindChangeSpecialBatch.fsl that I have found extremely helpful for remapping countless FM catalogs in docs to what's in newer templates. You create a mapping table, and you can run the script from the book level. This is particularly powerful if you can create books for maintenance purposes that group like kinds of FM files from multiple books. You can save the mapping table, or multiple flavors and iterations of mapping tables, and select which way to remap any given book, and it only takes a minute or so to run the script.

My 2¢EU

Rene L. Stephenson