TOCs

Owen, Clint Clint.Owen at craneaerospace.com
Thu Jul 17 13:05:14 PDT 2008

 Deirdre,

The TOC creates its own paragraph format for each type of paragraph you
add to it (1AutoTOC, Heading1TOC, etc). The secret is in the format of
these paragraphs.

If you want two different paragraphs from the chapter to appear on the
same line in the TOC, you can manipulate the indent, space above and
below, and line spacing of the TOC paragraphs so that they overlap and
line up correctly.

Clint

Clinton Owen | Senior Technical Writer | Crane Aerospace & Electronics |
+1 425-743-8674 | F: +1 425-743-8113