TOCs

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Thu Jul 17 14:03:22 PDT 2008

Hi, Dierdre

Have you tried:

* Setting the paragraph formats of the first- and second-column *TOC
paragraph formats to Run-in,  and generating the TOC

* Selecting the text in the generated TOC and using Table > Convert to
Table, with Each Paragraph is a Cell, with 3 columns

You'd need to remove the <$pagenum> building block  from the first two
column paragraph definitions.

HTH

Regards,

Peter