TOC, LOT: Leader dots on second line of text?

Patrick Fortino pxforti at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 10:44:53 PDT 2008

Hi,

I know this question has been asked many times, but I can't find any
threads with the answers.

Here is the situation:

We have a TOC and LOT that uses leader dots that lead to a page number
on a right tab;

eg

Table 3-1   List of Program
Parameters.......................................................3-3

The problem is when the para text is longer than 1 line and the page
number wraps to second line. When that happens, we don't get a tab to
right or a leader.

eg.

Table 3.1 List of Programs Parameter for the XXX Program Setting
as;dfasdfdsf
3-3

Is there a way to get leaders on the second line? Seems like I
remember that you can't.

Thanks

------
Pat Fortino
writenowdesign.com

- Web Sites
- Technical Writing
- Editing
- Desktop Publishing

Get Firefox, a Safer, Faster, and Better Browser