Structured FM - XML: using a scheme

Wim Hooghwinkel - idtp wim at idtp.eu
Wed Jul 23 03:26:18 PDT 2008

Hi all,

for a new project we are using an XML scheme and not a DTD. I imported the
scheme for creating an EDD, and FM converts it to a DTD.
Can anyone advise on using a scheme with structured FM - any things to take
into acount that differ from working with a DTD?

thanks,

Vriendelijke groet,

Wim Hooghwinkel

Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in FrameMaker

iDTP

International DTP and Documentation Consultancy

tel. +31652036811
 <mailto:info at idtp.eu> info at idtp.eu
www.idtp.eu

 >>Please note that I will be on holiday this summer between July 28 and
Agust 25 <<