Structured FM - XML: using a schema

russ at weststreetconsulting.com russ at weststreetconsulting.com
Thu Jul 24 06:36:50 PDT 2008

Hi Wim,

My apologies if this has already been answered... I get the digest. Use
of a schema is really very similar, but there are some specific
constructs that you should use to prevent errors. For example, an xref
element must be set up a certain way in the schema, a way that I
wouldn't have guessed on my own. The Structure Dev Guide is pretty good
about explaining all of this. I'd recommend browsing through that
document by searching for "schema," especially in the Translating
chapter. That should give you a quick heads-up of the things you need to
look out for.

Russ

Message: 1