Question about WebWorks 2008.1 and FrameMaker 7.2 Transit Menu

Beierle, Cecily cbeierle at tcfbank.com
Thu Jul 24 07:22:10 PDT 2008

We have been using FrameMaker 7.2 with Windows XP, and WebWorks Pro (9.2) and
WebWorks Express (1.0, build 10234), and IE 6 or IE7.
I am testing the recent release of WebWorks Enterprise, 2008.1 (Pro and
Express).
The WebWorks menu in FrameMaker 7.2 used to list Generate Output (which
created a temporary project out of the current FrameMaker file), and
Launch... ePublisher Express and Launch ePublisher Pro.
With the recent release, however, WebWorks menu in FrameMaker lists only
ePublisher Express.
When I looked at the release notes, I saw was that the transit menu was
simplified in release 9.3 - that was the only mention that seemed related to
my problem.
The version of WebWorks Transit is 1.0.0 in both the old and the new
releases.

Can anyone please tell me if:
1. Should I see ePublisher Pro in my WebWorks menu in FrameMaker?
2. Is there a workaround to generate a temporary project from a current file?

Thank you in advance!

Cecily Beierle
Technical Writer
IT Customer Care
TCF National Bank
Minneapolis, Minnesota
cbeierle at tcfbank.com

____________________________
Email Disclaimer

Information contained in this e-mail transmission is the property of TCF and
is intended for the named recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient,
do not read, distribute, or reproduce this transmission.  If you have
received this e-mail transmission in error, please contact the sender.

Disclaimer Regarding Uniform Electronic Transmissions Act (UETA) and Federal
E-Sign (E-SIGN) Law:  This communication is for discussion purposes only, and
it does not create a contract or legally binding agreement.  The UETA and
E-SIGN do not apply to this communication.  We only contract with manually
affixed original signatures on the original paper contracts.