Setting for noprint ??

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 07:50:21 PDT 2008

It means you have a conditional text setting called "noprint" in use
in the book, and that one or more of the component files/chapters are
showing it while others are hiding it.

To fix it, in the book file, select all the files and apply Show/Hide
to all the files. Then save both the book and all files in the book.
Then update.

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.