Unwanted pages

Howard Rauch techtransfer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 24 07:52:58 PDT 2008

This is an elementary question -- one for which I should know the answer but seem to have forgotten it.
I have a number of one-page files for which Frame consistently and automatically adds a second blank page. I've tried deleting the blank page and saving the file, but when I re-open it the second page is back again. There are no carriage returns on the second page. The page I want to keep has a header and an illustration on the master page and three tables on the body page. I have set up right and left master pages with different margins to allow for three hole punching.
What am I overlooking?
I am using FrameMaker 7.0. Operating system is Windows XP

Technology Transfer, Inc.
"Linking Creators and Users of Technology"
933 North 18th Street
Manitowoc WI 54220
Office: 920-682-1528
Cell: 920-629-0080