Any way to set an absolute numbering scheme that is independent?

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Sun Jun 1 18:32:39 PDT 2008

Worked perfectly, Pat!

In fact, if I had just tried it with the word "Spec " like I showed
below, I would have not even had to ask the question! Those letters
appear to act like the "x" you mentioned.

I did make a new paragraph format for this table cell too, and that also
may have been part of the knowledge that I was missing before.

Thanks much again,