"Adobe FrameMaker 8.0.4 failed to install"

Hedley Finger hfinger at handholding.com.au
Sun Jun 1 19:15:27 PDT 2008

The Adobe Updater recognised that I didn't have the latest update.
Captivate and RoboHelp were updated successfully but not FrameMaker.
Why is this?  I have also set preferences so that the updater will check
automatically but it never does.  This is a bog standard installation in
the default directory on Windows XP, which itself has had all updates
installed.

Regards,
Hedley

--

Hedley Finger

28 Regent Street   Camberwell VIC 3124   Australia
Tel. +61 3 9809 1229   Fax. (call phone first)
Mob. (cell) +61 412 461 558
Email. "Hedley Finger" <hfinger at handholding.com.au>