Crossing out a table cell

Lehner, Oliver (GE Healthcare, consultant) Oliver.Lehner at ge.com
Tue Jun 3 00:40:50 PDT 2008

Hi Mathieu,

If you need your diagonal line to appear in more table cells and don't
want to copy/paste the anchored frame every time:
Copy the frame including the line and paste it to the Reference pages.
Upon paste, FM displays a dialog window. Enter a descriptive name for
your new "reference frame".
Create a new (or modify a) format in the Paragraph editor.
In the formats' "Advanced" tab, select your reference frame from the
"Frame below/above Pgf" dropdown field.
Assign this para format to table cells that need to be crossed out.

This method wont't work if you want the crossed out cells to contain
text too.

HTH
Oliver